I just decided that I'm going to return to BYU one last time. Summer term 2006. Why? If the GPA cutoff was the same as last year, I'll have a full scholarship; I don't want to return to Longmont with nothing to do (and strangely enough I don't want to stay in Europe); I need a cushion to find a real job; I want to take Italian 321 and Poli Sci 359R, "Parties and Elections in Post-Communist Eastern Europe" (how could I resist!?); I need to go out there for graduation anyway. Plus there are one or two additional reasons I won't publicize :)
Summer term is painless. I'm excited. And because I'm not going right into graduate school I don't have to worry about not having a break between my undergrad and my graduate work which at one time was a reason to not return.
Please don't take this as for sure but this is what I'm thinkin!
Write me.
(PS I love paying off my American Express bills)

No comments:
Post a Comment