I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

mission archives

I just posted several months--the only ones I've found so far--of the emails I sent to my family while I was on my mission. They're actually pretty good. You'll find them in the archives from last month of 2006, 2007, and January through April 2008. And what I mean by telling you this is if they show up in your RSS feed, don't be fooled into thinking they are current.

In honor of finding the emails, here are two actual thoughts I had on my mission:

1. I wish someone would invent instant mail.
2. I wish I could have a group of like 5-6 investigators that I raise from birth so that they grow up with correct ideas.

Yep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think they call that having a family (raising 5-6 investigators....)

Savanna said...

haha, amanda, YES. that is why it what i thought is funny to me.