I sat on the right side of a room that was a lot like an LDS chapel, in a pew near the front. In my hand I held about six coins: two the size of a quarter, two nickel-size, and two the size of a dime. They were black, with light orange-tan engravings. The coins were 50 million years old and from Israel. My connection with the coins was so deep that when my [real life] assistant principal asked me to give them to this guy I don't really know from my YSA branch, I screamed and cried and tried in vain to breathlessly appeal to his sense of rightness and compassion. When I handed over the coins, I felt robbed of an essential part of who I am. I was so deeply hurt, pain that I felt even hours after I woke up.
Perhaps the coins had some sort of international political economic meaning.
Perhaps they carried religious significance.
Perhaps they represented some personal commodity.
Perhaps one of my subscribers is a dream interpreter :)

Here are some coins from Israel for you to stare at.

3 comments:
when you figure it out I am interested in what you find out.:) Very interesting dream.
most of the time, dreams mean what we think they mean. coins often, though (according to my handy online dream dictionary) missed or overlooked opportunities.
since you are considering what you will do next, what you plan to do now, you might consider this dream as a message that a) you are not yet ready to hand over your current opportunities OR (much more likely, imho) not yet ready to give up future opportunities for your current present.
it's definitely a dream about sacrifice and its consequences.
That is so interesting. I believe that the vast majority of dreams mean nothing, but that every-once-and-awhile, a dream comes along that means something...that is telling you something. I have only had one dream that I know was a message to me.
Post a Comment