Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I need to pick out a bridesmaid dress. Which one should I buy? (Which one would look best on me?) The dress will be the Kunzite (pink) fabric. I am excited about getting something I wouldn't normally buy. (Sorry, not going to steal their images, so you'll have to go to the link.) I will wear chunky turquoise jewelry/accessories.
My first preference, but I don't like that it's something I would wear anyway:
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-587-julie-and-romeo.aspx
Second preference, but I think it might be unflattering:
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-592-anne-and-andy.aspx
Third preference, but I think it may not completely cover toward the bottom corners of the neckline. And I'm not sure it would look good on me.
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-586-jack-and-jill.aspx
Really like this one too:
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-589-cleo-and-antony.aspx

6 comments:
by far, my favorite is the last one. i also like the 1st one. the one you were worried about (in terms of the coverage and whether it would look good) i think would not do either.
but i'm not an expert on what looks good on you--i just think the last one is the cutest and the classiest.
I like the second one.
I really like the third one and I think it looks like it would cover fine, but teachergirl doesn't so I can't really say. I am not an expert. But I put my vote in for the third because it is the most fun and you, my friend, are fun!
THANK YOU for responding!!
The plan for next time, though, is to come to a consensus ;) I still can't decide! My roommate and a BOY put in a strong preference for the third one. And I have 1 more for the purple and 1 more for the red.
Love the third!! :)
Okay, I ordered the third one. I decided to take a risk. Oh, and I got upgraded to maid of honor!
Post a Comment