Why aren't you heeeeeeeeeere?
Yikes! I am confused, I thought that the weather could feel colder because of wind, I've never heard of it feeling hotter, what's the deal? I don't see how anyone should be expected to go outside.
The wind is coming from the south and bringing blasts of Caribbean heat. You're right--I went outside to do errands and got dehydrated in like 17 seconds. I have had a headache all day!
PS the "feels like" is because of the humidity, not the wind :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yikes! I am confused, I thought that the weather could feel colder because of wind, I've never heard of it feeling hotter, what's the deal? I don't see how anyone should be expected to go outside.
The wind is coming from the south and bringing blasts of Caribbean heat.
You're right--I went outside to do errands and got dehydrated in like 17 seconds. I have had a headache all day!
PS the "feels like" is because of the humidity, not the wind :)
Post a Comment