Magari ascoltando il CD da poco trovato "estate olimpica" il quale ho fatto in Atene mi dimentichero' dell'Australia. Poi sentiro' piu' campionessa, e cosi' riesca a fare sta candidatura.
You might guess accurately that when I write in Italian, the translation's omission is deliberate. :) The post wears the mask of another language because it is usually more revealing.
Not this one though; it says basically "Hopefully in listening to the Olympic Summer CD I just found (which I made in Athens), I will forget about Australia. Then I will feel more like a champion and be able to do this application.
Ooh, awkward translation! I'm a living Google auto translator!
(Missing info: the CD has the NBC Olympic theme and other Olympian songs on it. Imanerd!!)
4 comments:
I am not so much lov'n the foreign language. Welcome back to Boston though! Are you glad, or sad or mad?
Whats up with all these Italian posts? A translation would be nice:)
You might guess accurately that when I write in Italian, the translation's omission is deliberate. :) The post wears the mask of another language because it is usually more revealing.
Not this one though; it says basically "Hopefully in listening to the Olympic Summer CD I just found (which I made in Athens), I will forget about Australia. Then I will feel more like a champion and be able to do this application.
Ooh, awkward translation! I'm a living Google auto translator!
(Missing info: the CD has the NBC Olympic theme and other Olympian songs on it. Imanerd!!)
Ha ha, thanks for the translation. I still can't believe how cool it is that you worked at those Olympics!
Post a Comment