As part of my job, I have to send people applications. I get their addresses from a voicemail they leave me. Sometimes I use Google Maps to verify an address I don't understand and I have found that it doubles as an eerily reliable predictor of the future.
This is a section of Boston that I happened upon just a few days after I found out I was moving to Florida and that I would belong to the Orlando temple district. Please note Colorado and Orlando running parallel to each other and Savannah proficiently negotiating the balance between them. Agile, isn't she? Tennis, the sport I played through four years at Skyline, happily tags along.
View Larger Map
Also, I have a list of about 6 or 8 names that I like for future little people. I found streets with 3 (!) of them in a momentous, cautious dance in a town near the cape of Massachusetts. They're the streets starting with J, A, and E. (Ew! No! Not Acushnet, the other A street that is also the beautiful name of a city in Australia I've never seen. I have a city name so I think one of the little people must have a city name as well.)(E seems to like to hide behind that persistent flag asking if you want directions. You can move the map around a little to find it. [Yay! I figured out how to embed stuff. I have a future in manipulating technology.])
View Larger Map

1 comment:
Wow, this is very twilight zone-ish. So cool though that you found your name between the colorado and orlando. Also I believe the answers are Adelaide, Elliot and I'm gussing Jocelyn. Do I win a prize if I'm right? :)
Post a Comment