Essay prompt: Your friend claims that a virus is alive. Use what you know about the characteristics of living things to convince him that he is wrong.
Response from SStA: Get a lot of books and show him that viruses is not real. If he don't belive me am just gone have't go around the world a find a real scientist and he will tell him that viruses are not real. And he gone belive.
Response from DF: Just give me two points off
Essay prompt: Why do plants have adaptations?
Response from VB: Because I don't want to die. Ex: if I'm in a desert and I'm a cactus and there is not a lot of water in the desert, obviously there is not a lot of water so I will do anything to get a lot of water where I can.
Sometimes I <3 <3 these kids.

1 comment:
I like DF, a lot!
Post a Comment