I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On the way to a $2.08 Taco Bell meal

A conversation I had last night:

him: so do you want to end up in Boston?
me: not necessarily. I think I could be happy in many places.
him: you seem to move around a lot. I don’t think you’ll ever settle anywhere.
me: I think it’s just that I’m looking for something.
him: what are you looking for?
me: I don’t know, but I’ll know when I’ve found it.

That is a good question. This is what I want, and I don't think it's too far out of reach (heh):

1. know everything
2. know everyone
3. understand everything
4. understand everyone
5. love perfectly
6. be loved perfectly
7. create
8. be able to communicate perfectly
9. do all these things with integrity (in correspondence with truth)
10. do all these things with grace

No comments: