I'm keeping a list over the next few days in order to express gratitude.
-the tip from Corliss that has my car starting easily again
-Amy W for offering to share her tacos without knowing I’d just walked up the stairs wondering how to overcome my low blood sugar headache
-Colleen for letting me use her computer
-Rachel for our conversation before going into Sunday School
-Rob H. He’s a good friend.
-Becky C—this one is strange. I met her two weeks ago and found out today that she is already moving. I feel so much loss despite barely knowing her. I just think that’s cool, that you can love and feel so connected to people you hardly know.
-Bequis for picking up one of the free temple dresses for me. And for talking more than I do when I visit teach her.
-Nathan for saying my hair is “hot” (new haircut). Don’t know about that term :) but I appreciate the compliment
-Annie. We always have something to laugh about.
-my car not being towed during church. You never know in Cambridge.
-Lily’s visionesque self for listening to me
-a new friend: Edson
-the song “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing”
-friends more talented than I am so I can admire them

No comments:
Post a Comment