I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They called me "promising"

These unbelievable, blessed words just arrived in my email inbox:

"Congratulations! It is with pleasure that I invite you to TFA's interview day. We enjoyed learning about you in your application and would appreciate the opportunity to meet you in person. You have advanced directly to the final interview stage and will not be participating in a phone interview."

Know what this means? I get to skip the phone interview, which was going to be absolutely the weakest part of my application.

Know what else this means???? Consider this from their website:

"The most promising applicants are invited to a final, day-long interview...most applicants are required to participate in a phone interview before advancing to the final interview."

This means I am one of the most promising applicants.

I could have written only this:
Hal-le-LU-jah!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

AHHH!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!!

Kristi said...

Yippy! Yay! Whahoo! day long interview? sounds intense, you know like Lehi and his fam. I am so stink'n excited! boy oh boy!