I need to talk about this. I am 83% certain that I will live in Boston over the summer. I was halfheartedly planning on staying in Miami to relax and enjoy the area and maybe get some temp work here and there for extra cash.
But (if you'll allow me to be frank) I don't want to stay in Miami because even with a good number of friends, I find it easy to be intellectually lonely here. That is the worst kind of loneliness for me. I need kindred spirits and Bostonia is the surest place I've ever known for finding those. I HUGELY miss having like-minded close friends.
And I have money this time. ;)
Let me know if you have any better ideas!

3 comments:
New England Needs Savanna.
i think that's a fabulous idea!!
Definitely head to Boston! It is one of the best places to be...especially in the Summer!
Post a Comment